1) When you visit our website to either view, access or use the information or services contained within it then you agree to be legally bound by the Terms & Conditions of Use as given here [link to Terms & Conditions]. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then you should leave the site immediately and not view or use any of the information or services within it. By your continued use of our website you acknowledge that the Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between us.
2) You agree that your use of our site is entirely at your own risk and that we do not make any warranties, either express or implied, or any representations whatsoever regarding the site’s availability or the accuracy of the material contained within it.
3) We give no warranty that the website will be free of bugs and/or viruses and you agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that the equipment that you use to access our site is running the latest security software.
4) We reserve the right to amend and update this and other policies on our site – it is your responsibility to regularly check for changes which will become effective upon publication.
5) All the material on our site is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and is the property of us and our licensors. You may access and download any material for personal use only. It may not be used for commercial use without our express written permission.
6) If you submit material (including text, photographs, video, audio or graphics) to us then you grant us a royalty-free license to use the material as we choose to including modifying or deleting it. You must own the intellectual property rights to the material and it must not contravene any applicable laws.
7) If we provide links to or from 3rd party sites we are not responsible for the reliability of those links, the accuracy of the content of those sites nor do we necessarily endorse the views expressed on those sites.
8) With the exception of death or personal injury caused by our negligence and losses caused because of us making fraudulent claims, we accept no liability whatsoever, to the fullest extent of applicable law, for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your use of our site.
9) For further details on the Terms and Conditions of Use for this site go to Terms & Conditions.