Recreate Pippa Middleton’s stunning wedding up do with this step by step guide by Matthew Soobroy, Principal Stylist at Charles Worthington Salons.
- Set the hair with rollers first to create natural volume.
- Leaving out the top and side sections of the hair, tie the back section of hair into a low ponytail, leaving a side parting at the front.
- Section the ponytail into 4-5 individual sections, then tease each one with a brush to add more volume.
- Roll each section towards the head and secure with pins. Repeat this with each part of the ponytail whilst placing them randomly to create the textured bun type effect.
- Pull the top and side parts of the hair back and into the bun you have already created.
- Secure the hair accessories and finish with a generous amount of hair spray.