#INSPO is proud to promote creatives and their work. We now accept submissions from photographers and their teams, as well as bloggers / writers. It doesn’t matter if you are already established or not, if your work suits our style, we will be happy to publish it and share it with our readers from 63 different countries (and counting) around the globe.
- Send a full selection of images (email email@example.com, or provide us with a link to your work). These images can be low resolution, but fully finished. If they are selected for publication, we will get in touch with image requirements.
- Full list of the creative team
- List of clothing credits per image. We prefer current trends, but this is not a requirement. We do not like vintage very much (unless couture) and try not to mix high street with high-end designer brands.
- We are mostly interested in in-depth interviews with fashion & beauty industry professionals, emerging artists, celebrities etc. If you only have an idea at this point, feel free to pitch it to us.
- Ideally include good quality visuals as well.
#INSPO is a quarterly digital and on-demand print publication. Please note that we do not supply free print copies of the magazine, but we will be happy to provide links to the digital version of the magazine as well as an opportunity to download a PDF.
Ideally we would like to only publish work that hasn’t been published anywhere else (including social media).
We are not liable for costs, if any, occurred at your shoot. Please make sure that you have written confirmation from models that they are happy for the images to be published.
The Editor-in-Chief will make the final decision regarding any submission based on the quality of submission, space available in the magazine as well as suitability for our publication.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUMMER ISSUE IS 01/06/2017
Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor-in-Chief)